Friday, January 02, 2009

One last shot


The boys and I head back to the vet for their last kitten shot. Then we'll stop on the way home to buy toys and other necessary kitten stuff.

We are getting used to each other and personalities are getting more clear. Dulce is a climber. Need to channel that into something more constructive than climbing chairs (or me. I know I should dissuade him of this, but it's so cute.). Dulce is also the one who thinks something evil lives in my hair and must be attacked regularly.

Beau likes trash cans. Likes knocking them over and digging around in them. Likes finding bits of trash to relocate per his whims. Beau is also the most determined to eat my food. He doesn't take a hint and will walk right onto the plate if I'm not watching. Two nights ago this resulted in him tracking mac and cheese over me (until I grabbed him and cleaned his paw). I think I'll be eating at the table for a while (it's more easily fortified).

They make me laugh and make my heart go all squishy warm. I think we'll keep each other.

No comments: